Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Monster xD I_vote_lcapMonster xD I_voting_barMonster xD I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Monster xD EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Monster xD EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Monster xD EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Monster xD EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Monster xD EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Monster xD

Go down 
+3
Shadow
Sasha
Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Monster

From out of a thick forest, a young wolf pup limped, his tan coat splattered with little red dots. Blood. His blood. The blood of his family. Favouring his right, front leg, his left drenched in blood, he looked around the clearing. In the centre, the pup saw a small, unkept human dwelling. The paint was starting to peel, giving the house dark brown patches, showing the wood underneath.
He continued to limp forward, wanting only to get away from where he had come from. He knew well of the dangers of humans, but even that wasn’t enough to turn him back the way he came. While looking over the small house, his gaze drifted to one window where he saw a young female human looking straight at him. He froze in place, terrified. He watched as her green eyes widened. She disappeared from the window, scaring the pup as he had no idea where she had gone. Could she have gone to get more? He thought cynically, instantly assuming that she wanted him dead. Of course he thought that humans were the enemy. All wolves did.
The front door opened and the girl ran out, catching the pup’s eye. The young girl was dressed in a long, white dress. Her short, brown hair was pulled away from her face as she ran, her blue eyes fixed on the pup.
He watched in fear as she ran at him, turning to try to run in the other direction, away from this monster. He could only manage a quick hobble, trying to avoid the human coming his way, but he wasn’t quick enough.
“You poor puppy!” The young girl cried innocently as she reached down to pick up the pup. As she picked him up he yelped and squirmed as much as he could, wanting nothing more than to be away from this monster. Her grip was gentle but strong, and it was clear that she was not going to let him go.
“It’s okay, I won’t hurt you.” The girl said soothingly, trying to calm the pup down.
Liar, the pup thought, not believing a word she said. She’s a human, he thought coldly all they can do is hurt the innocent.
She allowed him wriggle around, but refused to let him back on the ground. She knew if he touched the ground, the pup would run away from her, and she would never see him again. She wasn’t going to let that happen.
The pup thought about asking this girl to let him go, but quickly brushed the thought aside. Speaking to humans was forbidden to all wolves, and even a young pup like him knew it could not be broken. The penalty of such a crime was death. All he could do was whimper and hope that she would put him down, but that wasn’t going to happen any time soon.
“It’s okay,” the girl said, trying to calm the pup down as she heard him whimper. “I’m going to make you all better.” She smiled sweetly as she opened the front door.
Sure the pup thought with anger, and I’m going to grow a pair of wings.
As he thought that, the pup was able to look inside the house, and what he saw shocked him. Every spare inch of wall was covered in something taken from an animal. The heads of large animals were mounted on the walls, while every spare space had some sort of animal skin covering it. It was instantly clear to the pup that the humans who lived here killed for fun, the same monsters that killed his family only moments ago. It sickened him that one was touching him, pretending that she was going to be nice to him. She’s cleaver, it’s a convincing act, but not convincing enough, he thought. He could see through her lies. Nothing she could do would benefit him.
As the girl placed the wolf on the ground, she closed the door, sealing his fate.
Distraught, the pup limped under a table which was near a fire place. He would have gone to the couch where it would be harder for the girl to get him, but it was covered in animal skin, and he wasn’t going anywhere near that. The girl followed him and knelt in front of him. “This is your new home.” The girl said, smiling sweetly.
It was a horrid thought to the pup, to live here would be a nightmare. To wake up, surrounded by the remains of fellow animals. He shuddered at the thought. He looked at the girls smile and instantly thought she likes my pain. How could any creature wish this on anyone? She has no conscience.
Smiling, the girl reached out with her hand, wanting to pet the wolf. He bared his teeth and tried to move away from her hand, not wanting her to ever touch him again.
“It’s okay.” The girl said quietly, still reaching out to pat the pup. “I’m not hurting you. I would never hurt you.”
The pup couldn’t take her lies anymore, his anger and fear overflowing, forcing him to speak. “Liar” he mumbled under his breath. Not sure if her ears were playing tricks on her or not, the girl looked at the wolf pup who stared back at her with anger filled eyes. “You have no right to do this.” He said coldly. “It’s wrong to keep me here, you cold blooded killer!” He spat out the last word, speaking clearly so he knew she understood him. He was going to die for this, and he knew it, but at least he got to say what he needed to say.
The girl just looked at the wolf, amazed and frightened. Not sure what to do, the girls sat there, waiting for him to speak again.
The girl heard the back door open, and both the wolf and the girl froze.
“Lizzy!” A man bellowed, calling for his daughter.
“Oh no!” She cried, whispering so her father couldn’t hear her. “It’s my father. Stay there, don’t move.”
Outraged that he was being ignored, the wolf followed Lizzy as he called “No! I will not listen to a murderer!”
“Who’s that?” Lizzy’s father asked as he entered the room. He was a tall, well built man, wearing a camo-suit. He held in his right hand, a bag filled with the animals that he had killed that morning, and in his left, his weapon. A large hunting rifle. He dropped the bag, and out rolled the head of the pup’s mother.
The pups eyes widened at the sight of his mother, dead. He then turned his anger to the who had killed her, so he glared at the man. Infuriated, he said “You.” Through gritted teeth.
“You.” The man replied, not fazed by the fact that the pup was talking. “The one that got away. Time to put you to sleep.”
Lizzy was shocked that her father was unfazed by the pup talking. “You know they talk daddy?”
Raising his gun, aiming it at the pup, he said “Of course I do. I wouldn’t be the best hunter if I didn’t know they talked. They always have something to say the moment they die. Pathetic really. You always have to have the last say don’t you mutt?”
“That’s it!” The pup called as he limped forward with the intention of inflicting as much pain as he could to this man.
“See? They’re all blood thirsty monsters.”
Lizzy ran to her father as she realised that he was going to kill her pup, begging him not to hurt the pup, but he wasn’t listening. The pup was astonished as he thought to himself monster? How could I be a monster? He was completely confused, put in a daze.
Lizzy’s father was undeterred by his daughter, aiming his gun at the pup.
All the pup had time to think of was I’m not a monster. You’re the one who killed my family. You’re the one who took me here against my will. It’s you. Isn’t it? Aren’t you the monster? I haven’t done anything to you.
Lizzy continued to cry at her father to spare the pups life, but no one was listening to her. The pup was lost in thought, not thinking about what the hunter or his daughter was doing. He then heard a loud, familiar bang. The hunter had shot him in the chest. Lizzy let go of her father and collapsed to the ground, there was nothing she could now. Her father watched at blood came out of the pups new wound. His life seemed to fade from his eyes as he said “mamma?” He collapsed to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net
Sasha
Previous Members
Sasha

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 pm

O.o that is sad.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 pm

It was for uni xD same with 'Falling in Love' xD Other than being sad, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Previous Members
Sasha

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:42 pm

To be honest, I think it is brilliant. I love the story line, it is just sad though
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Well all stories end happily, well all stories that I read xD So I thought I'd change that
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 am

Not all storeis and yours is good in that way
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 am

Thanks xD I thought it would make it interesting. Plus, I wasn't sure of how he would escape if he did xD like with 'Falling in Love'. Took me FOREVER to decide how she was going to fall out the window
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 am

turned out quite good
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 am

this one is sad but its cool.
Back to top Go down
Melody

Melody

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:35 am

wow angel your really good at writing!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 am

Thanks Mel xD I've always wanted to be an author xD That's what got me into rp xD
Back to top Go down
Riiko
Hunter
Riiko

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:56 am

ok since u r ignoring me on chat.
can i use this story for a story board i need to work on?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 am

sure, and I wasn't ignoring you, I was reading xD
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Angel wants to be a writer/author!? affraid Wow! Me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster xD   Monster xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Other Stuff :: Stories xD-
Jump to: