Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_vote_lcapRESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_voting_barRESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_vote_lcapRESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_voting_barRESTART! I'm back baby!!! I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

RESTART! I'm back baby!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Alpha
Angel

RESTART! I'm back baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: RESTART! I'm back baby!!!   RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 am

I can't believe it's been so long since I've logged in xp been super busy as I last said I would be. I've finally decided that I will have the time soon to be able to be active again, but I've seen that many of you guys have also slipped away from the pack. So, instead of trying to find where we once were, I think that the pack should be restarted. I will keep all the old pack stuff and put it into a new thread so that the rest of the pack can get a clean slate and start over. I will be making the changes that I promised I would when HOP turned one, and that will take some time, I can't make any promises when all this will be done, but I promise that even if I run off for a little while, I will be back and keep going, and get this pack as popular as it once was.

To those who have remained active, I thank you, and once this pack is up and running again, I will reward you for your loyalty. Those members are; Jeger, Torva, Lapaoftheforest, and Ghuna. Would you four, and anyone else who reads this message spread the word to old members that you may still be in contact with that the pack is restarting.

As the pack is restarting, everyone must start out with just one character, and all the head ranks are up for grabs again. I might make exceptions if some of you object to losing their second or third characters or their rank if they email me about it.

As I am in my final semester of university starting next week I can't guarantee my activeness, but I can promise that I will do my best, especially at the end of the year as after my exams I will have plenty of time then, depending on me possibly having a job, but I should be able to keep up regular activity then. But, if anything does happen to me, then I will make Lapa the alpha for the time being if she wishes to accept the role.

For all the members, if you do not send me a message expressing your interest in staying in the pack, I will put you as permacliffed and you will need to register to be a part of the pack again. This message must be sent to me before the pack starts up again, I will give you at least 2 weeks notice when I have a better idea of when this will be. You will need to say the name of the character you want to play and their rank, if it is a new character then also include the bio.

I think that's all for now, I hope to hear from you guys very soon

-Angel
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net
Angel
Alpha
Angel

RESTART! I'm back baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART! I'm back baby!!!   RESTART! I'm back baby!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:06 am

Lets try this one more time xp restarting again! I find it funny i had to read all the rules again xp that just shows how long it has been xp
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net

RESTART! I'm back baby!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Information you need :: Important Updates :: Site Changes-
Jump to: