Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

It wasn't a terribly eventful morning. Wake up, fall asleep again, wake up slightly more than last time, fall asleep again, get yelled at, rush to get ready for school in the last five minutes then off to hell. I mean school. First, was science class with a small evolution argument. Next was English class, just some reviews. A math test and some American patriotism passed with the hours. Luckily, the day was going quickly. Cinnamon rolls being smuggled under the table and talk of only the most random teenage things makes up a normal lunch time, so that is rarely a terribly painful part of the day. Read a borrowed book for an hour, easily done by me. Then fake some addresses and numbers to finish a resume for Life Skills.

So far the day had been normal. I went to music class, expecting the next two classes to go quickly so I could go nap on the bus and eat at home. Played through the usual songs over and over, waiting for the entire band to work together for once. Now my band teacher, Ms. Bryan, was a counselor at a music camp I attended once. At that camp I took both choir and band lessons. At school, I only take band. At a point in the week before, she told me I should be in her choir class. Now this is impossible to do this year, as choir is at the time of Spanish I, a class I am not giving up. So on it went, the argument about whether or not I can even sing. Ms. Bryan has a habit of bribing us with candy, you see, and I had been feeling especially hyper that hour. Trying to keep sugar from me when I am hyper is like trying to keep meat from a lion when he is hungry. Towards the end of the hour, I marched myself up to her desk.
"Miss Bryan?" I inquired softly, still unsure about my decision.
"Mmm?" 
"err... I... I will be in choir in high school if I can have a piece of candy!" I gave her a grin, probably looking like I was trying a little too hard. The surprise on her face quickly morphed to skepticism. 
"Really, Hunter?" she raised her eyebrows, looking doubtful but amused. I nodded enthusiastically and flashed another wide, exaggerated grin. My eyes followed her hand as it slowly reached toward the bowl of candy.
"So close, so close, so close!" one of the many voices of my mind shouted. A silent chant heard by none but I, it echoed inside of me, fueling my desire. Reality slapped me on the back of the head as I grabbed the end of the candy opposite to her fingers.
"Do you promise?" she looked into my eyes, as though searching my mind and soul for the truth.
"Yes ma'am." I bit my lip. What had I just done? For a Tootsie Roll? I groaned as I stepped away. I sold my soul for an artificially chocolate flavored candy that barely lasted a moment. Well... I sold an hour of each school day of at least one of my high school years... But hey, one hour out of what, eight? An entire class worth of knowledge lost to a lust for sugar...

Was it worth it, you ask?

Hell yeah.

True story of my Monday lol I wrote this in about 30-45 minutes on the bus
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 am

it was and my mom just laughed at me until i made her pick it up... I was trying to get the cat lol
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 am

My cats all died like four years ago
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am

i was going after my neighbors antisocial cat cuz i had to take care of it. i havent had my own cat for a while either
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am

Oh I see
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 am

yurp
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 am

So hows life for ya?
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 am

its alright. you?
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 am

Same, good in some areas, messed in others
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 am

mmm yeah
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 am

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 am

flower
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 am

Lapa..my friends are messed up.....
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 am

They just are....that was awhile ago...but I don't like my crush anymore. He's just a rude jerk.
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 am

damn, i know how it is when guys turn out like that. thats why its yay for girls! lol jk jk i am not encouraging homosexual behavior -cough-
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 am

I told my mom why I didn't like him and she's like: "Yeah, most boyrs your age are jerks." Me: *thinking* yess! So agreed!
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

Yeah, I find it is worst from the moment they are born till the moment they die. Not all, just most of the ones I have been around. There are some very nice boys out there, so don't turn to homosexuality just because guys are jerks Wink lol Jk Jk I'm done with the homo references for now XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 am

Haha, well I do agree, Yay for homosexuality! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 am

Yes, homosexuality is amazing, but I doubt the straight people want us flaunting it XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 am

Hehe Razz awwh... lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 am

We might scare them Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

Mmmh... True that... Hehe... Well... What can I say? I love my girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 am

Lol hey Shades and ok, that's enough for now you two xD but one guy's pretty nice to me, it's fine
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:21 pm

-cough- rainbows -cough cough- n lol okay, as long as you found a nice one (I love you too Wiggy!!! Very Happy <3)
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:29 am

Haha yeah, he's my bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy   The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day I Sold my Soul for Candy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Other Stuff :: Stories xD-
Jump to: