Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_voting_barHidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_voting_barHidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Hidden Oasis 2.0

Go down 
+13
Zevnyx
Eddie
Ghuna
Sasha
Riiko
Lapaoftheforest
Aurora
Jeana
Juno
Nia
Mākasu· Beikā
Okami
Aki
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which ideas do you like?
Money
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
Relationships
 19% [ 14 ]
The Games
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 15 ]
Fighting dice
Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 17 ]
Scents dice
 19% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
Aki
Previous Members
Aki

Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone.
As we approach HOP's first birthday (I can't believe it's already been one year xD) I've been thinking it's time for a change. With activity dipping, and through looking at other packs throughout the year, and how we rp, I believe there are some changes that could be made to make this site even better. Some of these ideas have come from Jeana's new pack, and I thank her for allowing me to bring them here as well.

Not all of these changes are definite to happen yet as I want your input as well. If you don't like an idea, let me know and we will see how many others feel the same. If you come up with an idea which you think will make this pack better, let me know and if I approve, then I will place it up here to see how others feel about it.

Once all the changes have been decided on, unless you guys don't want it to, I will be restarting the pack. So the posting history will be wiped clean and we will start again. This will be the perfect time for those who want to change characters, but you are welcome to keep your character(s) if you wish. Those who have won previous competitions, including the current banner contest will keep their prizes unless they do not want them.

The fire plot will still go ahead, but will be later than expected. Sorry that I keep pushing this back, bit it WILL happen.

Ideas
  • A monetary system. So you will have items which you can buy to make your character better, and your ranks will be more like jobs, each task earning you more money i.e. each time a hunter kills a pig for the pack, s/he get $10. I haven't yet come up with a name for the money, ideas from you guys are most welcome.

Relationships. Instead of being friends then mates, there will be another stage in between. Partners, which will be more like girlfriend and boyfriend. You can still break up once you're mates if you want to.

The Games. This is how your wolf will be tested for higher ranks, or if you just want a go and to have fun. What will happen in there will be one wolf at a time up against a particular challenge. The challenge will be chosen by the wolf, depending on what rank s/he wants. This will include new members, pups who have finished studying for their rank, wolves wanting to switch ranks, those wanting to get head ranks and higher ranks like Beta. Wolves with high ranks will be required to participate in the games each month (might change the time frame) to brush up on their skills and prove that they still want the rank. If the wolf misses his/her chance to go through the games again, they will be given a warning, then the rank will be stripped from them. The only exception will be if the wolf is on EFA. More details will be put up once I get the time to write it up xD

A new dice will be made for when wolves get into fights. There will be two, one for serious fights, and another for a minor fight. They will tell you if your attack misses or if you land your attack and how much damage has been caused.

There will be another set of dice for picking what scents you pick up during a hunt. There will be one for winter and autumn and another for summer and spring. The only exception will be when fishing

I think that was all of them. Any additions welcome Smile On the poll, please indicate if you like an idea. If there are not many votes for any idea, then the change won't be made.

Last edited by Aki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jeana
Scout
Jeana

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Yes Nia is my character. :O Oh I gots an idea if you want to be killed by fire. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mākasu· Beikā

Mākasu· Beikā

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

sure, whats that
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

Lol I did read it all, a few months ago, but forgot, I may be young, but can forget and remember stuff easily
Back to top Go down
Aki
Previous Members
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 am

no prob xD it was a while ago wasn't it xD
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 am

I like most of the ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:25 am

I think it all sounds good. Mmm really want to change characters (or even just make 1 new one and just have them) but I'm sure Riiko and Crimzen don't like that idea XD mmm we'll see on if I do that but whether I change or not they're all good ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Riiko
Hunter
Riiko

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 am

Well im changing my characters
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 am

Oh okay cool so I can change -Ippy dance-
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 am

U can't get rid of Lapa! Then Ghuna we'll be devasted and the new pups won't have a mom!! Noo! Keep Lapa!
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am

Okay okay Lapa stays but Loki is not going to.
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 am

N'aww poor Juno, his dad was his closest friend (next to Aura right now xD)
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:55 am

Awwwwww don't do that to meeeeeee!!! Haha it's good one of his sons likes him -coughs and looks at Eddie-
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 am

Lol wat'd he do to Eddie?
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 am

He did nothing Eddie just won't talk to his father Razz He also makes Okami mad n Okami is very much like a son to him XD
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:31 am

Haha, poor Loki, hope ya new charrie's hawt! XD
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 am

Hahaha yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Aki
Previous Members
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 am

Eddie is a good son, just scared to come out as gay to his father. he doesn't want to disappoint him
Back to top Go down
Jeana
Scout
Jeana

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 am

haha, so whats going to happen with riiko?
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 am

She's going to lose her memory. Lol it's okay I can understand Eddies problem. Coming out to your parents is hard. (I still haven't told my dad... -whistles-) but he should know Loki will accept it haha it's different when you've heard your father say its gross than when your dad is one to not judge.
Back to top Go down
Jeana
Scout
Jeana

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Maw, Lapa. It's ok, if he judges you... I shall throw pillows at him. That way he cannot sue me for hurting him, simply starting a pillow fight.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Previous Members
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Naww yeah... I still have to tell my mum too... eh hehe... one day.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Lol that means Juno, Nia, Lani, and Eddie will be orphans! Awww okie dokie!!
Back to top Go down
Aki
Previous Members
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 am

well, so far it seems to me that there have not been many who like the ideas of the pack restart or the changing areas. From what has been said I agree with the majority and will now take those two down from the polls as I am sure it will please everyone that we will not follow through with those ideas Smile The others seem to be liked relatively well. For the relationship change at least, you don't have to participate if you don't want to, as you can still go from friends to mates if that idea is accepted. It will allow those who want to take an extra step with relationships the ability to.

Also, any other ideas are still welcome, and I'm still looking for names for the money system as most seem to like that idea. Mark has so far mentioned the names Pearl, Quarts and Shale.
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 am

Um.....about..for money....um....
Lawlz (lol that would be awesome!! Ex: 12 Lawlz please)
Clovers
Veeces
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Previous Members
Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am

nice Smile sounds cool xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Oasis 2.0   Hidden Oasis 2.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Oasis 2.0
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next