Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Bite Me (lol that's not official) I_vote_lcapBite Me (lol that's not official) I_voting_barBite Me (lol that's not official) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Bite Me (lol that's not official) I_vote_lcapBite Me (lol that's not official) I_voting_barBite Me (lol that's not official) I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Bite Me (lol that's not official)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Bite Me (lol that's not official) Empty
PostSubject: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Okay so I was bored and I made this.

Chpt 1

"Is that the best you can do?" I mumbled, rubbing my forehead.
"What do you want, Hunter? We haven't practiced before!" My brother yelled from behind his drums. His brown eyes looked almost as if he were thinking of challenging me. I could see his angry little attitude boiling in his little head.
"Actually try to keep rhythm please." I grabbed the microphone and signaled to Corbin. The bassist then yelled and Taz started playing. Taz was the best guitarist I had ever met. He was also really hot. His blonde hair started to flash around as he banged his head. How did he headbang without missing any notes? I was watching him when a hand collided with the back of my head, sending my face forcefully into my microphone. 
"Gah! What the hell, Corbin?!" my hand instinctively flew up to my nose to check for blood. When I had made sure I wasn't bleeding or broken I jumped at Corbin.
"Hey!" Taz grabbed my arm just as I was about to dent Corbin's face. Chance laughed and we all glared at him. 
"Sorry..." my brother started examining a drumstick as if it was a piece of food he had dropped and he was looking to see if he had to brush it off before eating it. I turned my attention back to Corbin.
"Why did you do that?" I growled, holding his shirt in my fist.
"You were staring and missed your cue!" he was right, but I wasn't going to admit I was staring.
"Oi!" I pulled him closer, so our noses were almost touching. He looked up, almost like he was begging for some higher force to save him. Then the unexpected happened. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer, pressing his lips against mine. I heard Chance drop his drumstick and Taz suck in a sharp breath. He must have figured that for that, Corbin really would die. I shook Taz off my arm and shoved Corbin away from me.
"What the hell?" I whispered as I backed away.
"Get out of here." I ran for the door and didnt stop till i was in my room.

Chpt 2

"Go away I hate you." I growled when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 
"Rude much?" Chance said as he opened the door and looked around my room.
"Only honest." I glared at him from my bed. I was sitting between a guitar case and a pile of clothes with an amp under my foot.
"What is it, Dipwad?" I started adjusting my amps distortion level to see if I could make bad enough of a noise to get him out of my room.
"I was wondering if you wanted to call the guys back over so we can jam some more. You did send them home before we could finish practice." he said in a hopeful voice. It was more of a hopeful yell, actually, as my stereo was up at fifteen and my amp at ten. I winced at what he said. I couldn't look at Corbin or Taz since Corbin kissed me. I placed my pick between my teeth and set my guitar in its case. 
"Practice is on Fridays. Sunday is supposed to be family day or whatever." I said as I moved a bucket full of clothes so I could unplug my amp.
"But you're always in your room on Sundays, so why would you care?" he picked up a softball off my desk and hit my stereo with it.
"Hey! That costed money! Stop breaking my stuff! You know what, get out. Now I really do hate you." I shoved him out and slammed my door. I picked up my ball and threw it at the wall, leaving a dent. 
"Mommie Hunter put another hole in the wall!" I said in a whiney tone, just like my brother. 
"Brilliant, now I have to pay for this No Swearing!." I looked at the Avril Lavigne poster on my ceiling. 
"Wanna help? Didn't think so. Thanks a lot." I rolled my eyes, annoyed with myself. Why did Corbin kiss me? Why was I staring at Taz? Why was I so horrible to Chance? I sat on my bed and proceeded to beat my pillow up.

Last edited by Lapaoftheforest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixing and adding)
Back to top Go down
Jeana
Scout
Jeana

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Now i gotta pay for this NO SWEARING! ahaha
its good lapa
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Yay hehe I'm working more on if now (pretty good for someone who doesn't really sleep much anymore) ((plus I'm writing it at 2 am after staring at it for hours))

Chpt 3

"Hunter... Hunter!" Taz finally caught up with me in the hallway. 
"What, Steven?" I didnt look at him as I kept walking.
"Don't call me that. Anyways, we having practice tomorrow?" he had to jog a bit to keep up with my quick walk. I guess I had cooled off over the week and was ready to be with my friends again.
"Sure." I said, examining my brown hair using the camera on my iPod. I ran a hand through my purple bangs to re-spike.
"Cool. Why do you spike your bangs?" he grabbed my arm and pulled me over before I tripped over the trash can.
"Cuz no other girl here would do it for a million dollars." I smiled at him then ran to catch the bus.
"Hey porcupine." Corbin leaned over the bus seat and ruffled my hair.
"Oh... My... God... Did you... Did you just mess up my hair?" I turned slowly, blue eyes blazing in my rage.
"Never... Ever... Touch... My hair..." before he could respond my fist was accelerating towards his nose. He ducked just late and I got him in the forehead. He jerked back with an 'Oof!' and glared at me.
"I'm getting faster." he stuck his tongue out and I grabbed it.
"not fast enough." I smirked and pushed him back. 
"Get the book." i whispered, looking around like i had just told him a deadly secret. Corbin was smart so everyone wanted him. He got out his math book so he could give me answers. Hey, what else are you supposed to do on a long bus ride?

Last edited by Lapaoftheforest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphia
Previous Members
Seraphia

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 pm

lol cool! Random!
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Chpt 4

"Okay! One two three go!" I grabbed my microphone and started dancing around the garage. My tie flapped around as I hopped and twirled about. Once we finished the song, Taz stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. Corbin made a noise over in his corner. What was his problem? I ignored him and looked at Taz.
"Who are you and what did you do to Hunter?" he asked, looking at me with his beautiful green eyes.
"I... I ate her!" I laughed and spun around.
"Okay good. I thought Hunter actually was happy and wearing a skirt. That would be crazy though." he grabbed my hand and I curtsied. 
"May I have this dance?" he kissed my hand and tilted his head.
"Why of course, kind sir." I laughed and set my microphone on the table. He set his guitar down and we weaved through the mess. Corbin stopped us.
"Mind if I cut in?" he asked all proper like. Taz nodded and stepped away, letting Corbin take the lead. After about an hour of playing around, mum finally came in and told us that since we weren't working Corbin and Taz had to leave. I laid down on my bed and sighed. I had just danced with Taz! I giggled and smiled at the ceiling for a while before I fell asleep. Ah, the lovely things an energy drink or two can do for a person.
Back to top Go down
Seraphia
Previous Members
Seraphia

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Lol cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 pm

There nice, but I think if the chapters were longer and it had discription of what she was wearing, it would be really good! (Lol I wanna b a writer when older and always make stories, I'm in chapter 6 in a really long one on my nook.)
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeah, I plan on adding a lot of stuff I'm just getting this all down before I forget XD
Back to top Go down
Nia

Nia

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 am

I like it Lapa... Must read moreeeee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me (lol that's not official)   Bite Me (lol that's not official) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bite Me (lol that's not official)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Other Stuff :: Stories xD-
Jump to: