Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_voting_barNAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_voting_barNAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P

Go down 
+4
Jeana
Ghuna
Talaye
Cyrus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Hunter
Cyrus

NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I started righting this 'cause I got bored. It needs a name and really... the story line isn't really going anywhere... I'm still trying to think what it should be about. XD for now, it shall be... NAMELESS!

Toby sat at the rotting desk in the back of the room. Mr Lawsen walked in with the daily telegraph newspaper under his sweaty arm. Whispers came from all corners of the class room. Laura walked over to the desk next to Toby's and sat down, feet up on the desk, arms on the back of the chairs, as she rocked on her own chair. Mr Lawsen stood in front of the class and addressed it as usual.
"Good morning class." He would say, and the class would always reply with the simple, 'good morning.' Though, Toby was new to this class and did not say a single word when the class did.
Mr Lawsen coughed and Toby swore he sore his lungs jump out if his mouth as he did. He shook away that thought and pulled out his english and math books. Just as he went to grab a pencil, a sudden pain ran up through his finger. He yelled out in pain and grasped at his hand.
"Oh, sorry sweetie. Mr L wants our tables to be set in groups you know." Laura said. Her soft british accent calmed Toby, unsure how that did though, he smiled and said, hold out his left hand, "I'm Toby." Laura exchanged the hand shake for a smile instead and turned back to her desk.
Toby's hand went cold as he had left it there for someone to shake it. He placed it down on the table and looked at his right hand. Red marks swelled into the tips of his index, middle and ring finger. He covered his hand with his other then released it.
"Toby." Mr Lawsen said. Toby immediately looked up from his desk.
"Ahh, Toby. New student." Mr Lawsen said, as he polished his glasses, "Why don't you come up here and tell us about yourself?"
Toby went to shake his head, but something was holding him back from doing that. He took in a breath and stood up from his chair and then proceeded to the front of the classroom.

Last edited by Cyrus on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jeana
Scout
Jeana

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm

hahaha, so u think its kinda lame hey? XD he gonna be mad! XD
Back to top Go down
Jeger
Elder
Jeger

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh god Ghuna went there xD
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx
Warrior
Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Ghuna wrote:
Cool, i guess

Thinks: Totally agree
Says: Great job XD

No JK, it's good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 am

It's good, really
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Hunter
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:36 pm

=.=

my brain is being stupid... hmmm, shall think of more to say...

Giddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P   NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NAMELESS By Cyrus... Need help with it. :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2