Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) I_vote_lcapGenevieve (Insert professional name here) I_voting_barGenevieve (Insert professional name here) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) I_vote_lcapGenevieve (Insert professional name here) I_voting_barGenevieve (Insert professional name here) I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Genevieve (Insert professional name here)

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Talaye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talaye

Talaye

Genevieve (Insert professional name here) Empty
PostSubject: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 am

With Shadow's support I decided to post the story my new character inspired. It's a WIP...but I've always wanted to write a story about wolves (besides my 3rd grade project that is ^_^) and this is what came of it.

Auburn eyes sparkling in the bright sunlight, Genevieve watched closely as the lead warriors son trotted across the leaf covered field. The young male, his fur a mix of charcoal black and shades of grey with an underfur as white as her own snowy white coat, seemed to glide across the landscape like a ghost. It was as though she was seeing him for the first time. What's wrong with me. I've trained and hunted with Vincent for as long as I can remember, the future alphess wondered. She looked at the red leaf that tumbled past her feet and shook her head, clearing the strange thoughts of him from her mind. It was nearing her second birthday and the pack expected her and the other offspring of her generation to make some very important decisions about their futures. "Now is not the time to…"
"Jenna are you ready for your lessons?" Her mother, Amorette's, genteel voice interrupted her thoughts and she turned to see the tall white alpha trotting toward her. "Yes mother," the young wolf sighed in return. She rose to her feet and began walking toward the den, hoping to avoid any lectures that may have occurred had she let the older wolf sit with her.
"Excellent. We will begin with your elocution and move on to something new. It is about time for you to learn all of the duties involved with being an alpha of one of our packs."
"But mom, what if I don't want to be an alpha? Or maybe I don't want to remain in the Valley! There is so much out there to be seen, I just know it!" Before she could stop them, the words left her mouth like a horse at the starting gate of a big race. Genevieve had always wanted to explore and leave her homeland in search of something. She wasn't sure what that something was but she knew with the responsibilities of an alpha she would never find out. Of course she always knew her parents would never have it; tradition within this kingdom was of the greatest importance and they would pound that into every pup until the end of time.

New Section!

"N...not be an alpha??" Her mother was completely taken aback. Genevieve thought she could see her fur standing on end near the nape of her neck as her slender figure stopped walking and nearly froze in place. This conversation was not going to go well; it was obvious to the young wolf the moment the words left her muzzle. Growing up in the elder females time, as Jenna had been reminded many times before, the alpha pups of the Valley looked forward to nothing more than the 2 year dispersal. Unlike in other packs, however, the pups remained within the Valley and would compete for alpha positions of whichever families needed them. Sometimes they would even have the chance to start their own territory.
Deciding it was not the time to argue, the young female stopped and looked to the ground with her ears folded back. “Never mind, I know where my duty lies,” she said quietly and continued walking, red and yellow leaves crunching underpaw.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 am

LOVE IT!!! ^^ 10/10
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Hunter
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:05 pm

wow its really good. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Talaye

Talaye

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks! I'm working on more but my job seems to expect me to work instead Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:23 am

oh, Cy is right, it's great. Oh and aww...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 am

Same here. I finally get work that finally wants me to have regular hours, and now I miss my writing time....Sad
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:01 pm

awwww
Back to top Go down
Talaye

Talaye

PostSubject: Part 2!!! (subject to change)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

“Wh...what? Not want to be an alpha??” Her mother stopped and looked at the young wolf, folding her ears back as a shocked and somewhat confused look covered her face. Growing up in her time, as she had told Genevieve many times before, the alpha pups of the Valley looked forward to nothing more than the 2 year dispersal. Unlike in other packs, however, the pups remained within the Valley and would compete for alpha positions of whichever packs needed them. Sometimes they would even have the chance to start their own pack.
Deciding it was not the time to argue, Genevieve stopped and looked to the ground with her ears back. “Never mind,” she said quietly and continued walking.
They reached the training grounds, a large grassy area nestled between a wide river and a long stretch of mountains housing their forest den site. Tall aspens and pines grow in abundance and other species brave enough to live here can be seen playing on the edge of the field. In the middle of the valley wolf pups, young and old, spend their time training with adults for hunting, speaking, herbalism, scouting, and whatever else they may need to know. The river and the surrounding forest are also used, but today every pup old enough to learn was in the field.
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 am

Wow, that's great affraid more!
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 am

Stupid school, keeping me from writing my story. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 pm

r u gonna continue it any time soon......bc I think u forgot about it.......
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I didn't forget, I just kind of lost my muse Sad Hopefully it will come back to me soon...
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Awww otay
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 am

Well I added a little bit and edited some of the first section! More to come later ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 am

I shall look Guin! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve (Insert professional name here)   Genevieve (Insert professional name here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Genevieve (Insert professional name here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Other Stuff :: Stories xD-
Jump to: