Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Only One my story :D I_vote_lcapOnly One my story :D I_voting_barOnly One my story :D I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Only One my story :D I_vote_lcapOnly One my story :D I_voting_barOnly One my story :D I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Only One my story :D EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Only One my story :D EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Only One my story :D EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Only One my story :D EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Only One my story :D EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Only One my story :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Only One my story :D Empty
PostSubject: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 am

Prologue
His chest heaved as he crouched, preparing to strike. His prey stood grazing, completely oblivious to her impending doom just to her left. He crept forward bit by bit. Finally, he was close enough. CRASH he slammed into her side. As she flung around, he made the kill. His fellow hunters gathered around the elk, including his apprentice. They took it back to the den site. As the pack fed, only one knew of the dangers to come. Only one would know how to stop it. Only one could save them.

to much punctuation? I think it sounds choppy but I'm not very good at this. Revision help? thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Jeger
Elder
Jeger

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:10 am

THats a very nice story you have there....it'd be a shame is something happend to you...-lights match-
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 am

-gives him death glare that could curdle blood- oh really?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 am

Really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 am

thank you Shadow! so no1 thinks its too choppy but me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am

No, I like it xD some stories need short and sharp sentences Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only One my story :D   Only One my story :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Only One my story :D
Page 1 of 1